- IFSC Consultant (A business unit of Gst India Consultants Pvt Ltd) is capable of providing following broad
category of services to entities desirous of setting up operations in IFSC:
- High level assessment of various Regulatory Authority guidelines w.r.t IFSC in specific context of client’s business parameters.
- Advising on matters relating to advantages and disadvantages of IFSC w.r.t individual business requirement of client in line with IFSC guidelines
from regulators and SEZ Act 2005
- End to end solutions for obtaining approval from Regulatory authority w.r.t setting up operations in IFSC
- Services for obtaining secondary approval from the office of Development commissioner for setting up SEZ
unit for providing financial services as a part of IFSC based on Regulatory authority approval.
- Ongoing assistance for ensuring statutory compliances, filings, periodic reporting to various authorities
- Record management
- End to end solutions to ensure comprehensive IFSC transitions (Mainly for entities already having presence in India)
- Indirect tax advisory services w.r.t fiscal incentives available in IFSC